This was one of the first recipes I tried from Pinterest and it has been a summer staple in our house ever since. It’s super easy, delicious, and makes A TON so it’s a great dish to make for parties. I always make it around summer holidays and make a berry flag on top, but use your imagination! You can make whatever pattern you want or none at all if you want to keep it simple (simpler. This really couldn’t be easier to make). If you have 4th of July plans and need to make a dessert, this one is for you!
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Cinnamon Graham Crackers
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup Butter
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 2 T plus 2 1/2 cups Milk
- 16 oz thawed Cool Whip
- 1 pint sliced Strawberries
- 1 pint Blueberries
- 6.8 oz French Vanilla Instant Pudding
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup of sugar, and butter and press into a 9×13 baking dish
- Bake for 8 minutes and then cool
- Add cream cheese, 1/4 cup of sugar, and 2T of milk and beat until smooth. Then fold in half of the Cool Whip
- Spread cream cheese mixture over your cooled crust and add your berries (feel free to change the types of berries you use)
- Mix the pudding with 2 1/2 cups of milk until it reaches pudding consistency
- Pour and spread pudding over your berries and chill for several hours (overnight works too, but I almost never mange to be that far ahead of schedule. #momlife)
- Spread remaining 8 oz of Cool Whip and add any additional fruit you want.
See?? Super easy, super cute, and always a crowd pleaser. What are your 4th of July plans? Let me know if you try this recipe and what you think about it! Find me on Facebook and Instagram. Have a happy July 4th!