Do you have any tiny mischief makers creeping around your house?? Then you need a fun, easy craft to keep them busy! I found this mask on Pinterest from Simplytodaylife.com and knew we had to try it! Here’s what we did.
- Paper plate
- Construction paper (yellow, green, and black)
- Orange Paint
- Paint brush
- Optional: glitter, string, hole punch
- Paint the outside edge of your paper plate.
- While paint dries, cut out your construction paper shapes.
– Green paper: hat (be creative! Make the hat as crazy as you want!)
– Yellow paper: square and then cut out the middle of the square
– Black: long strip
- Glue the construction paper pieces together to make your leprechaun hat
- When the plate is dry, cut out the middle.
- When the hat and paint are both dry, glue the hat to the top of your plate
– Use glitter to make your hat sparkle.
– Cut lines into the bottom of your plate to make a fun beard.
– If your child wants to wear the mask, use a hole punch to poke a hole in each side of the paper plate and use a string to tie it around their head
How cute and fun is that?!? Need a cute treat to snack on while you make your masks? Be sure you check out my post on St. Patrick’s Day Pretzel Bites. Follow me on Facebook and Instagram for more holiday fun. Hope you and your little leprechauns have a happy and fun St. Patrick’s Day!