Need a quick and easy St. Patrick’s Day recipe? I originally found this recipe on Love From The Oven and I know I’ll be making them a TON! These pretzel and m&m bites couldn’t be quicker or easier! Seriously, it took longer for the oven to heat up than it took me to make these.
- Square pretzels
- Candy melts (I chose white and brown, but go with whatever colors you want!
- M&Ms (the only green & white M&Ms I found were mint and mint is gross, so I just grabbed a big bag and picked out the green)
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Lay out the pretzels in a single layer on the baking sheet and place one candy melt on each pretzel.
- Bake for around 90 seconds (this can totally vary based on your oven, so keep a very close eye on them! )
- As soon as you remove the pan from the oven, lightly press an M&M into each candy melt.
- Let cool and enjoy! The original recipe said you could put them in the fridge for about 20 minutes to harden, but I just let mine cool on the counter.
This recipe is so easy to customize for whatever holiday or crowd size you may have! Originally, I was only going to make one pan, but once I tasted one I knew I had to make a second batch. These are great for a class party or to make as an easy gift and it’s such a fun recipe to make with your kids! I’ve got another St. Patrick’s Day post coming up for you this week so follow me on Facebook and Instagram to see when it’s posted.