Need a quick and easy St. Patrick’s Day recipe? I originally found this recipe on Love From The Oven and I know I’ll be making them a TON! These pretzel and m&m bites couldn’t be quicker or easier! Seriously, it took longer for the oven to heat up than it took for me to make these.
- Square pretzels
- Candy melts (I chose white and brown, but go with whatever colors you want!
- M&Ms (the only green & white M&Ms I found were mint and mint is gross, so I just grabbed a big bag and picked out the green)
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Lay out the pretzels in a single layer on the baking sheet and place a candy melt on each pretzel.
- Bake for around 90 seconds (this can totally vary based on your oven, so keep a very close eye on them! ).
- As soon as you remove the pan from the oven, lightly press an M&M into each candy melt.
- Let cool and enjoy! The original recipe said you could put them in the fridge for about 20 minutes to harden, but I just let mine cool on the counter.
This recipe is so easy to customize for whatever holiday or crowd size you may have! Originally, I was only going to make one pan, but once I tasted them I knew I had to make a second batch. These are great for a class party or to make as an easy gift, plus it’s such a fun recipe to make with your kids! For updates on new posts, follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. Happy St. Patrick’s Day!